Sautéed Mushrooms W/ Parsley & Garlic. Be the first to rate & review! Season the mushrooms with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl and serve.
Sautéed mushrooms (French: Champignons sautés au beurre) is a flavorful dish prepared by sautéing edible mushrooms. It is served as a side dish, used as an ingredient in dishes such as coq au vin and beef bourguignon, in foods such as duxelles, as a topping for steaks and toast, and also as a garnish. Watch the Video Below on How to Make Sauteed Garlic Mushrooms with Parsley. You can have Sautéed Mushrooms W/ Parsley & Garlic using 7 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Mushrooms W/ Parsley & Garlic
- You need 1/2 lb of baby Bella mushroom caps.
- You need 1/2 lb of white regular mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 4 tbsp of fresh fine chopped flat leaf parsley.
- You need 2 slice of white bread.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Sauteed garlic mushroom with parsley is a tasty and an easy to prepare recipe. Remove from the heat, aand add the butter and chopped parsley. A delicious recipe for sauteed mushrooms with garlic and parsley. And when you think that steak doesn't need much cooking time either, you can really have a perfectly delicious dinner in no time.
Sautéed Mushrooms W/ Parsley & Garlic instructions
- pop bread into toaster and toast until light browned and crispy..
- remove crusts and reserve bread middles. discard crusts..
- meanwhile heat oil in large skillet on medium heat..
- slice all mushrooms about 1/2 inch thick..
- add mushrooms, garlic, parsley to the hot oil..
- cook over medium heat for about 6-8 minutes it until mushrooms are browned and they have released some liquid..
- take your crispy bread and crumble into the mushrooms in the skillet. toss to coat..
- saute for another minute..
- remove from heat. salt and pepper to taste..
- serve hot..
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS::::.
- 1: place on top of your steaks or chops..
- 2: toss into plain or seasoned.. white or brown rice..
- 3: serve atop a bed of fresh spinach..
- 4: add spinach too the mix when you put on the mushrooms and make a hot spinach mushroom salad (top with parmesan cheese).
- 5: or eat alone or as a side dish to any meal..
- possibilities are endless…
- serves about 2-4 people depending on what you are doing with them..
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Saute until liquid given off by Divide sauteed mushrooms among plates. Sautéing mushrooms the usual way means piling them in a skillet slicked with a couple of tablespoons of oil and waiting patiently for them to release their moisture, which then must evaporate before the mushrooms can brown. The only thing that is better than sauteed mushrooms is Sauteed Mushrooms Italian Style. Funghi Trifolati is the original name.