Warm Rice & Olive Salad.
You can have Warm Rice & Olive Salad using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Warm Rice & Olive Salad
- Prepare 4 of green onions.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, very fine chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 small of can sliced black olives.
- Prepare 12 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 4 tbsp of flat leaf parsley, chopped.
- You need 3/4 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 cup of cooked & cooled (but still warm)long grain white rice.
- Prepare 1 of juice from half of a lemon.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of mild chili power.
Warm Rice & Olive Salad instructions
- set cooked cooled but still warm rice to the side..
- dice red pepper..
- chop green onion..
- in a skillet or pot add oil, onion, olives, red pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic and lemon juice..
- turn heat on high and cook for only 3 minutes until hot and parsley gets soft and wilted.
- meanwhile quarter the tomatoes..
- add to pot\skillet. saute for another minute until tomatoes are just warm..
- turn off heat and add rice. toss to coat..
- pour into serving bowl..
- great served with fajitas! 🙂 or tacos..
- serves about 4-5..