Coconut Affogato. Add in a scoop of sugar into the centre of extractor head cotton candy maker. When you see the cotton web begin to show up, use the cone and rotate in circle until the cotton candy round up as fluffy as pic below. Put a scoop (or cut a slice) into a bowl, pour the cold brew around it and scatter over the praline.
Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. This version is made healthier by a shot of protein and the use of unsweetened coconut ice cream. So much yes happening over here. You can have Coconut Affogato using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Affogato
- Prepare 1 of scoop Coconut Ice Cream.
- You need 1 cup of Coffee (w/o) sugar.
- You need 1 of scoop Sugar.
Just like our other Affogato Week treats, I really love using Serious and total golden bliss. Homemade Cinnamon Coconut No-Churn Ice Cream tastes amazing in this simple coffee affogato recipe! The honey-sweetened homemade coconut milk ice cream is dairy free and egg free. This chai tea affogato would be a really fun dessert to share with your loved ones.
Coconut Affogato instructions
- Add in a scoop of sugar into the centre of extractor head cotton candy maker..
- When you see the cotton web begin to show up, use the cone and rotate in circle until the cotton candy round up as fluffy as pic below..
- Scoop in the coconut ice cream along with the finished cotton candy..
- Add in the coffee slowly..
- Enjoy your coconut affogato..
Creamy Coconut Caramel Ice Cream drowned in bold, rich espresso. The warm espresso slightly melts the ice cream and creates such a delicious creamy espresso that even people that don't like coffee. This coconut gelato affogato is the perfect way to celebrate your love of coffee and dessert. It's the simplest dessert ever: it entails a few scoops of gelato or ice cream with warm coffee poured over top. The ice cream melts into the coffee and then things really get sexy.