Mike's Kofta Kebobs.
You can cook Mike's Kofta Kebobs using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Kofta Kebobs
- Prepare of Kofta Meat.
- You need 1 lb of Regular Ground Hamburger Meat [do not use lean meat].
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Lamb Meat [do not use lean meat].
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Each: Fresh Cilantro & Parsley [chop extra cilantro for.
- You need 1/3 cup of White Onions [fine minced].
- It’s 6 clove of Fresh Garlic [fine minced].
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Mint [minced].
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Each: Black Pepper – Salt – Paprika – Cayenne Pepper – O.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Each: Ground Ginger – White Pepper – Red Pepper Flakes -.
- You need of Bread & Utensils.
- You need 3 of large Tandoori Naan Bread Packages [2 per package].
- Prepare 6 of Flat Metal Scewers.
- You need of Kofta Serving & Garnish Options.
- You need 1 of small White Onion [extra thin sliced].
- Prepare 1 of small Purple Onion [extra thin sliced].
- It’s 1 of small Fresh Tomato [thin sliced].
- Prepare 1 of Grilled Yellow-Red-Green Bell Peppers [thin sliced – raw or pa.
- Prepare 3 cup of Fresh Cilantro.
Mike's Kofta Kebobs step by step
- Make your Tatziki Sauce and let chill. My recipe can be found in the link below..
- Clean and preheat your gas grill or clean and light your charcoal grill. Authors Note: Charcoal will offer you much more flavor in your meat..
- Chop up and mix everything called for in the Kofta Meat section together very well. Refrigerate meat for at least one hour..
- Mold meat into five, 6"long x 1" wide, cigar shape forms as pictured..
- Mold meat around your scewers tightly using tap water to moisten the outside of your meat if needed..
- Grill meat for 8 – 10 minutes total. Try not to flip meat until the top side begins to firm and can hold up to a turn. Gently turn your meat [repeating] and grill until done..
- Grill Naan Bread until you can see score marks on the bread and a slight crisp. Do not over-grill as you'll harden your bread..
- Serve whole pieces of meat on Naan Bread with Tatziki Sauce, fresh Cilantro and any other additions listed..
- Mad greek rice recipe.
- 2 Packages Uncle Bens Rice Chicken Flavor bags. Tear a small hole in each bag and heat in microwave for 1 minute. Chop 1/2 cup fresh Cilantro and add to rice. Sprinkle a few dashes of Cumin on top and add 1- 2 tbsp salsa or chili sauce and mix. Sprinkle a few more dashes Cumin, mix and serve. Garnish rice with fresh Cilantro..