Slow cooker Irish soda bread. Did you know that your slow cooker or crock pot can be used for baking bread? Patrick's Day coming up, we thought we'd share our recipe on how to. Whip up this Slow-Cooker Irish Soda Bread with Raisins!
Mix egg, dessert cream, melted butter, brown sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, coffee. Place spay and cook in pressure cooker. In this easy cooking video, I make a delicious lamb stew in the Crock-pot slow cooker. You can cook Slow cooker Irish soda bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Irish soda bread
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tin of dessert cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 +3/4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 spoon of coffee.
This slow cooker lamb stew was delicious and we served it with some. Irish soda bread, or brown bread, is something usually baked in the oven. Maybe your oven is otherwise occupied. To bake Irish soda bread in a loaf pan, find a pan that will fit inside your slow cooker.
Slow cooker Irish soda bread step by step
- Mix egg, dessert cream, melted butter, brown sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, coffee.
- Until smooth.
- Place spay and cook in pressure cooker.
- Place dough in pressure cooker.
- Cut an x on top.
- Cook 2+3/4 hr.
Grease the inside of the pan with butter, shortening or non-stick cooking spray. You may need to adjust the cooking time slightly as the bread may take a little longer to cook in a loaf pan. Finally, place in a greased slow cooker on a high temperature after scoring an X on the top. Cover your creation and cook for two to three hours, until your Another added: "Thank you for this! So you can have fresh bread any night!" What it tastes like.