Oreo Affogato Dessert. Oreo Affogato is an Italian Coffee Dessert. I am Presenting it with an Indian twist. Add the Oreos in the cup.
If you love coffee, this is the soft serve for you. Oreo Affogato is available on the dessert menu at all outlets in Korea. This is perfect combination for the fans of all of three: ice cream, espresso, and Oreos. You can have Oreo Affogato Dessert using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo Affogato Dessert
- It’s 3 of Oreo ( chocolate sandwich cookies ).
- You need 1 of Ice-cream ( Vanila , chocolate or coffee ).
- You need 1 tbsp of Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chocolate syrup.
Entertain your family and friends with this. Soft Serve Society (@softservesociety) добавил(-а) фото в свой аккаунт Instagram: "Starting the weekend with. CHOCOLATE!!#softserveicecream #softserve #icecream #softcream…" Grab some Oreos and you're halfway to a show-stopping, no-bake dessert. Try Oreo truffles, ice box cakes and more.
Oreo Affogato Dessert step by step
- Prepare the glass by adding chocolate syrup on the bottom..
- Chop Oreo cookies to be quarter..
- Add chopped Oreo into the glass..
- Mix hot milk with cocoa powder to make hot cocoa drink..
- Add a scoop of ice cream ( I use Vanila today ) on top of Oreo..
- Pour hot cocoa in the glass.
- Rapidly serve..
These Oreo dessert recipes are a breeze to make. Learn how to make Oreo affogato. Here goes a simple and easy recipe Marla: I love how McDonald's all around the world have different things. Delicious Desserts Dessert Recipes Affogato Recipe Lemon Garlic Pasta. This affogato recipe is so easy to make and only needs two ingredients!