Coffee Affogato. An affogato or more traditionally known as "affogato al caffe" (Italian for "drowned") is an Italian coffee-based dessert. It usually takes the form of a scoop of unflavoured (fior di latte) or vanilla gelato or ice cream topped or "drowned" with a shot of hot espresso. Learn how to make a Affogato, Italian Iced Coffee Dessert Recipe and how to Cold Brew Coffee!
This affogato recipe is so easy to make! This caramel mocha affogato recipe is super simple and delicious for the official coffee lovers. Кофейный Десерт Аффогато Рецепт – Coffee Affogato Recipe – Вадим Кофеварофф. See more ideas about affogato, coffee recipes, food. You can cook Coffee Affogato using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coffee Affogato
- It’s of Coffee Jelly.
- You need 600 g of Strong Hot Coffee.
- It’s 15 g of Gelatin Powder.
- Prepare 45 g of Cold Water.
- You need of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Prepare of Caramel Ice Cream.
- It’s of Roasted Almonds.
- You need of Espresso (or Strong Coffee).
- Prepare of Chocolate Syrup (or Caramel Sauce).
This simple but elegant Affogato, an Italian coffee dessert, is a showstopper! And now you can easily learn how to make an affogato coffee at home and customize it how you wish! An affogato is another Italian coffee drink that you need to try today. The word affogato is Italian for drowned.
Coffee Affogato step by step
- Coffee Jelly.
- Prepare a square cake pan or casserole dish..
- Pour the cold water into the gelatin powder and stir well. Store in the fridge until ready to use..
- Brew the hot coffee. You can make it quite thick to get a stronger coffee flavour..
- Add the sugar to the hot coffee and stir..
- Microwave the gelatin mixture to melt. Pour the melted gelatin into the hot coffee solution and stir well..
- Pour the coffee solution into the cake pan and keep in the fridge until solid..
- Cut into cubes..
- Place a scoop each of the vanilla ice cream and the caramel ice cream in the dish..
- Add the cubed coffee jelly..
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup over the ice cream..
- Decorate as you like..
- Brew the espresso (or strong coffee)..
- Pour the espresso over the ice cream..
The affogato coffee drink was named affogato because it consists of a scoop of vanilla. Affogato is an incredibly delectable blend of two opposite tastes: a hot espresso shot and a scoop of ice cream. It comes from Italy, where it is a dessert. Coffee affogato: which flavor of ice-cream to choose? To prepare a good coffee affogato you need to start by choosing what flavor of ice-cream you will use as your base: many flavors are suitable for.