Smoky bloody marys. This Bloody Mary recipe gets a smoky edge from chipotles in adobo sauce. The ultimate hangover cocktail, a good Bloody Mary makes everything better. The Smoking Gun by PolyScience: Applewood Smoked Bloody Mary.
This Smoky Bloody mary is Steven Raichlen's twist on a classic, with fresh horseradish, Sriracha (Thai hot Add the Smoky Mary and stir to mix. Insert the celery (like mom says, eat your vegetables). Like our smoky Bloody Mary and craving more like it? You can cook Smoky bloody marys using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoky bloody marys
- You need of peppered bacon.
- It’s of tomato juice.
- Prepare of bacon-flavored vodka.
- You need of fresh lemon juice ( about 3 lemons).
- Prepare of horseradish.
- Prepare of chipotle hot sauce.
- It’s of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of celery salt.
- Prepare of freshly ground pepper.
- You need of stalks celery with leaves.
Take a look at some our other delicious tomato-based cocktails featuring all sorts of fiery hot peppers. Method for Smoky Bloody Mary Recipe. You'll be amazed how delicious homemade can be! Luis Jaramillo, executive chef at Fifty in New York City, is the genius behind bloody mary ceviche, a hybrid of two popular hangover cures.
Smoky bloody marys instructions
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat, turning occasionally, until golden brown and crisp, 9-11 minutes. Drain on paper towels..
- Meanwhile, combine the tomato juice, vodka, lemon juice, horseradish, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt and 1/2 tsp pepper in a pitcher; refrigerate until ready to serve..
- Pour the Bloody Mary mixture into 6 large ice-filled glasses. Add a piece of bacon and a celery stick to each..
The classic hair of the dog drink meets shrimp ceviche. This is "Sage Smoking Gun – The Smoky Bloody Mary" by Witt A/S on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. EC: Smoky Bloody Mary Ceviche Is Two Unbeatable Hangover Cures in Luis Jaramillo, executive chef at Fifty in New York City, is the genius behind bloody mary ceviche, a. Divide the Bloody Mary mixture among the glasses, garnish with the lemon slice and celery, and serve. The Bloody Mary is a vodka-soaked nutritional breakfast and hangover cure all in one.