Italian affogato coffee. An affogato or more traditionally known as "affogato al caffe" (Italian for "drowned") is an Italian coffee-based dessert. It usually takes the form of a scoop of unflavoured (fior di latte) or vanilla gelato or ice cream topped or "drowned" with a shot of hot espresso. Learn how to make a Affogato, Italian Iced Coffee Dessert Recipe and how to Cold Brew Coffee!
An affogato (Italian for "drowned") is an Italian coffee-based dessert. It usually takes the form of a scoop of vanilla gelato or ice cream topped or "drowned" with a shot of hot espresso. The Italian Affogato Coffee has many fans, both in Italy and abroad. You can have Italian affogato coffee using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian affogato coffee
- You need 1/2 cup of chilled milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Nescafé gold espresso.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 scoops of gelato vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare as requried of Chocolate is optional I tried an authentic one.
But not everyone knows that it is possible to prepare an excellent Italian Affogato Coffee even at home, once you are familiar with the. Affogato is a delicious dessert perfect for hot summer days. Its simple preparation makes it an ideal dessert. An affogato (Italian for "drowned") is an Italian coffee-based dessert.
Italian affogato coffee instructions
- Add water & coffee let it boil well and the espresso shot is ready further take a glass add chilled milk,2 scoops of vanilla ice cream just pop hot espresso shot over the scoops of ice cream and look at that magic.
- The superb marble effect inside out is tempting & inviting enjoy the delicious affogato coffee….!.
The drink was created in Las Vegas by William Reed at Cipriani's when he combined the homemade gelato with his double espresso. With this Affogato recipe, this Italian dessert of cold, sweet ice cream and hot, roasty espresso From coffee, tea and cocoa to everything in between, learn how we help our farmers keep their plantations. The word affogato literally means "drowned" in Italian — essentially, this classic dessert recipe is ice cream drowned in coffee. As a coffee-lover, it's my dream dessert! Even better, this recipe is EASY.