Irish Cream Liquor.
You can have Irish Cream Liquor using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Irish Cream Liquor
- You need 1 of (750 ml) bottle Irish Whiskey.
- Prepare 8 oz of milk chocolate (I use a little extra).
- You need 2 of 14 ounce cans sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 2 of 12 ounce cans evaporated milk.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of instant coffee granules.
Irish Cream Liquor instructions
- Pour a small amount of whiskey into a large bowl..
- In the top of a double boiler, melt chocolate. Stir constantly until smooth..
- Mix the melted chocolate with the whiskey in the bowl. Gradually stir in the sweetened condensed milk and the evaporated milk..
- Stir in the cream, the instant coffee granules, and the remaining whiskey..
- Pour into 3 (750 ml) bottles. Seal and store in refrigerator..
- Best if kept at least 1 month before using. To serve: shake bottle well, serve in small glasses over crushed ice..
- * I use around 11 ounces of chocolate & Jameson Whiskey*.