Shrimp with bloody mary sauce. This is no ordinary shrimp dip. the sauce is a zesty blend of diced tomatoes, worcestershire sauce, paprika and garlic, spiked with a touch of vodka. This recipe was created with the popular Bloody Mary drink in mind. Taking the ingredients I like in the drink, adding some consistency to the blend.
The chefs at World Port Seafood don't make regular cocktail sauce… they just don't. Guests at our headquarters and parties get this – a jazzed-up cocktail sauce with the classic flavors of everybody's favorite spicy brunch cocktail. A Bloody Mary is a cocktail containing vodka, tomato juice, and other spices and flavorings including Worcestershire sauce, hot sauces, garlic, herbs, horseradish, celery, olives, salt, black pepper. You can have Shrimp with bloody mary sauce using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp with bloody mary sauce
- You need of Shrimp:.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare of wide) strips lemon peel.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of shelled, deveined uncooked medium shrimp.
- You need of Sauce:.
- It’s of can diced tomatoes, well drained.
- You need of small garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of paprika.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of hot pepper sauce.
- Prepare of celery seeds.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of vodka, if desired.
Any leftover cocktail sauce will keep for about a week, covered with plastic wrap, in the refrigerator. This sweet and smoky, tart and tangy bloody mary sauce is so good you will want to drink it or adopt it as both your house cocktail sauce and the mixer for your favorite eye Transfer the cocktail sauce to a serving bowl and place in the center of the serving dish. Arrange the chilled shrimp around the edges. Serve with Bloody Mary Cocktail Sauce.
Shrimp with bloody mary sauce instructions
- In medium saucepan, combine water, vinegar, lemon peel and salt; bring to a gentle simmer over medium heat. Add shrimp; cook 3 to 6 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Strain; spread shrimo on plate to cool. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve..
- Place all sauce ingredients except vodka in food processor or blender; process until sauce is almost smooth. Stir in vodka. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Serve shrimp with sauce..
Vodka-Poached Shrimp with Bloody Mary Cocktail Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Bloody Mary Cocktail Sauce. ½ cup chile sauce, such as Heinz. For the sauce: Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl. For the shrimp: The night before serving, dissolve the salt in the vodka and add the shrimp. Chef Brian's Pickled Shrimp with Bloody Mary Sauce presents beautifully, excites the palate All Reviews for Bloody Mary with Shrimp.