Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia.
You can cook Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia
- It’s 1 of plate of Kwetiau noodle.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tbs of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s of <>Ground seasoning:.
- It’s 1 clove of onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of peace of candlenut.
- You need of Bird eye chili if you like.
- It’s of <>as much as you want of (you can skip tho):.
- You need of Bok choy.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- You need of Sausages/meat ball/cooked chicken meat/cooked seafood.
- Prepare of Sweet soy sauce (usually I use 2-3 tbs).
- You need of Tomato sauce (usually 1-2 tbs).
- You need of Chopped celery.
Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia step by step
- If you have dried kwetiau noodle, prepare it as the instruction on the packaging. If you have the fresh one, make sure you separate it each other (not stick each other) by soak it in cold water..
- Cut off the vegetables, sausages, meatball and the chicken. Cut the carrot into slices..
- Heat the cooking oil and stir fry the ground seasoning.
- Set aside the seasoning before it totally cooked then add the egg and stir-fry.
- Add the carrot first and then other vegetables, sausages/meatball/chicken/seafood, the noodle, sweet soy sauce, tomato sauce and water.
- After a while, add the celery, evaluate the taste. You can add cucumber as garnish..
- Enjoy it and welcome to Indonesia :).