California Farm Orchard Apple Pie.
You can have California Farm Orchard Apple Pie using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of California Farm Orchard Apple Pie
- Prepare 200 grams of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 6 of small apples.
- Prepare 100 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 115 gram of butter- one stick.
- You need tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 of farm fresh egg.
- Prepare Tbs of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need Tbs of Cointreau.
- Prepare of Tools Needed.
- It’s 8 inch of diameter spring pie form, high sides, the height of an apple.
- It’s of bread mixer.
- You need of antique apple peeler/corer/slicer, or with knife.
- Prepare of pie top pattern maker (alibaba).
- It’s of Cost.
- You need of Apples $3, crust $1.50, quarter pie slice is $1.13 per person.
California Farm Orchard Apple Pie instructions
- Put flour, salt, sugar, cinnamon in bread mixer, stir well. Add egg, vanilla, lemon juice, butter cut in Tbs slices, knead till smooth. Scoop in three equal parts, shrinkwrap, cool down in freezer..
- Peel, core, slice 6 apples. By hand, or with this amazing little device..
- Roll one doughball on floured board for the top, pattern with this handy tool to let the steam escape and keep the crust crispy. Put in freezer on a plate till needed..
- Roll out second ball for the bottom, impress pie form to get a precise diameter, put in bottom of pie form..
- Use left over dough from above and mix with third ball, roll out on floured board, impress side of pie form to cut precise sides, press in place. This crust can be thick, it tastes like cookies..
- Install top, close edges with a thin tube made of left over dough, drizzle Cointreau on top. Preheat oven to 400F, bake 45 minutes, rest 30 minutes. Cut in quarters to serve farm family size portions. Enjoy..