Vegetable Packed Chinese-Style Ramen Noodle Salad.
You can cook Vegetable Packed Chinese-Style Ramen Noodle Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Packed Chinese-Style Ramen Noodle Salad
- Prepare 1 of hank Chinese noodles.
- Prepare 3 of leaves Lettuce.
- You need 1/2 of Cucumber.
- It’s 1/2 of sausage Fish sausages.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 1 of Mizuna greens.
- You need of Chinese dressing; (Recipe ID: 2563112).
- You need 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy aauce to finish.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
Vegetable Packed Chinese-Style Ramen Noodle Salad instructions
- Cut the mizuna to 3-4 lengths, quarter the tomato, then thinly slice the cucumbers and fish sausage..
- Prepare the Chinese dressing https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147037-quick-easy-basic-chinese-dressing.
- Boil the noodles to al dente, and cut into bite-size pieces. Cut the lettuce into strips, and toss everything with the dressing..
- Serve immediately to prevent the noodles from becoming soggy..