Southern Homemade Fried Chicken.
You can have Southern Homemade Fried Chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Southern Homemade Fried Chicken
- You need 3 of bone or boneless chicken breast.
- You need 2 each of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of season-all.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Louisiana Hot sauce.
Southern Homemade Fried Chicken step by step
- Mix eggs and hot sauce in bowl. Cut chicken to appropriate size if with bone or leave whole, up to you..
- Set deep fryer to 375°F. Mix flour and all other dry ingredients in large bowl. Sift together..
- Dip chicken in flour. Then into egg wash. Then REDIP in flour..
- Place in fryer. Once the piece floats and has nice crisp brown coating remove and place in container lined with paper towels to wick away extra grease..
- Enjoy. Cooking time may vary with size of chicken piece. Please cut into thickest portions to assure it is fully done..