Saucy Chicken Chowmein Indian Chinese Style.
You can have Saucy Chicken Chowmein Indian Chinese Style using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Saucy Chicken Chowmein Indian Chinese Style
- Prepare 3-4 blocks of noodles.
- You need 2 cups of Finely sliced veggies, mushrooms, onions (basically the usual Chinese cuisine veggies).
- It’s 3-4 cloves of Chopped up garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of Soya Sauce (depending on salt content).
- It’s 1-2 tsp of chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare Pinch of Ajinomoto or Bonito Flakes to get the umami going.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of powdered White pepper or Black pepper.
Saucy Chicken Chowmein Indian Chinese Style step by step
- Slice and dice matchstick style; chop up chicken and garlic; quick stir fry; partially cook the veggies.
- Make fresh chicken stock; add salt to taste.
- Get your sauces ready; dissolve corn flour in a bit cold water; add to the stock.
- Start stir frying the chicken in the wok; add sauces, spices and optional MSG. You can also use Maggi taste maker at this stage. Add veggies as soon as the sauce thickens. Quick mix and take off the heat..
- Crack two eggs, add a bit of salt and MSG; make two super thin omlettes in a pan. Chop into fine shreds.
- Take a portion of the noodles, add the saucy chicken veggie mix and sprinkle some eggs on it. Get your chopsticks and dig in. I think I added too much veggies in this instance. You can adjust to your liking..