Chinese special soup.
You can cook Chinese special soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese special soup
- You need 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 700 g of beef ribs (cut into bite-sized pieces).
- You need 2 of medium sized white radishes (cut into 3-4cm pieces).
- Prepare 2 L of water.
- You need 2 of large carrots (cut into 3cm pieces).
- It’s 8 of dried red dates.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried scallops.
- Prepare 1 of large piece dried cuttlefish.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Chinese special soup step by step
- First prepare the beef by adding to vigorously boiling water for 10 minutes, then discard the boiling water. Then remove any impurities from the beef..
- In a large pot, add the blanched beef, cut white radishes, carrots, red dates and dried scallops to 2L of water. Bring the water to a boil then reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for about an hour..
- Add the dried cuttlefish to the soup and allow to simmer for another hour..
- Season with salt to taste. Turn the heat back up and bring the soup to a boil before turning off the heat. Serve hot..