Southern Deviled Eggs.
You can cook Southern Deviled Eggs using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Southern Deviled Eggs
- You need 12 dozen of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 dash of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/3 jar of of sweet pickle relish.
- It’s 1 of prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1 of miracle whip.
Southern Deviled Eggs instructions
- Boil your eggs.
- Shell them, rinse, cut them in halves, longway.
- Take out the cooked yolk and mix in bowl with above ingredients.
- Either spoon, or put mixture in a sandwich bag & cut a whole and squirt the mixture back into the egg halves.
- Sprinkle deviled eggs with paprika to your liking for garnishment.