Southern Squash Casserole.
You can have Southern Squash Casserole using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Southern Squash Casserole
- It’s 6 medium of squash, cut 1/4 inch thick..
- It’s 1 medium of onion, cut in half then thinly sliced..
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of ritz crackers crumbled.
- It’s 7 oz of condensed milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Southern Squash Casserole step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- boil squash with salt until tender. drain.
- in saute pan place butter, onions, salt and pepper. cool until transparent..
- in large bowl mix all ingredients together..
- place in 9×9 casserole dish..
- bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown..