Simple American Cherry Risotto.
You can cook Simple American Cherry Risotto using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple American Cherry Risotto
- It’s of Uncooked white rice.
- Prepare of Pancetta.
- Prepare of American cherries (cut in half with the seeds removed).
- Prepare of Red wine.
- It’s of Onion.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of cubes Consommé bouillon cubes.
- You need of Grated cheese.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of if you have it Parsley.
Simple American Cherry Risotto instructions
- Add the olive oil and finely minced garlic to a frying pan. When the garlic starts to brown, add half the pancetta (finely chopped)..
- Add the thinly-sliced onion! Stir-fry it with a little salt and pepper and pour in 50 ml red wine. Evapourate off the alcohol..
- Rinse and drain the rice well and add it to the pan! Mix the rice well with the oil until it starts to become translucent!.
- Pour in the rest of the red wine and enough water to cover the rice. Then add the bouillon cubes..
- So that the rice doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan, maintain the heat to a gentle simmer and continue scraping the bottom of the pan with a spatula..
- Check the firmness of the rice. If it's still a little hard, add some more water. If it's mostly soft, add in the cherries..
- Finally add the rest of the pancetta and the grated cheese. Then adjust the flavour with salt and pepper and serve the risotto up on a plate..
- Sprinkle some parsley over the top to finish!.