Chinese Soup with Cellophane Noodles and Fluffy Light Chicken Meatballs.
You can have Chinese Soup with Cellophane Noodles and Fluffy Light Chicken Meatballs using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Soup with Cellophane Noodles and Fluffy Light Chicken Meatballs
- You need 800 ml of The cooking liquid from making chicken meatballs -.
- It’s 1 of as many (to taste) Chicken meatballs (optional).
- Prepare 1 of King oyster mushroom.
- Prepare 4 of cm Carrot.
- It’s 30 grams of Cooked bamboo shoots in water (canned or vacuum packed).
- Prepare 1 dash of Dried wood ear mushrooms.
- It’s 20 grams of Zha cai (Chinese pickles).
- You need 1 of Cellophane noodles (dried).
- It’s 1 of Pea shoots.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil.
Chinese Soup with Cellophane Noodles and Fluffy Light Chicken Meatballs instructions
- Have the soup that results from making chicken meatballs ready.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153951-healthy-and-tender-chicken-meatballs-using-tofu-and-ground-chicken-breast.
- You an make a delicious soup with the poaching liquid from boiled chicken too.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153769-how-to-cook-moist-chicken-breast-for-boiled-chicken.
- Strain the soup through paper towels. If there isn't enough soup, augment it with water. If the soup doesn't have enough flavor, add a little soup stock granules..
- Rehydrate the wood ear mushrooms by soaking them in water, and cut into 2-3 pieces each. Cut the carrot and king oyster mushroom into sticks. Slice the bamboo shoot thinly. De-salt the zha cai for a short time and then julienne..
- Simmer the cut up vegetables in the soup..
- Season with sake, salt and pepper. Add the chicken meatballs and cellophane noodles..
- I used these noodles this time. They don't have to be pre-soaked to rehydrate and can just be added to soups..
- Add a little sesame oil and some pea shoots that have been cut into 3 cm pieces, and the soup is done..
- You only need a small amount of pea shoots as garnish. I cut the roots off a pack I'd bought previously and put them in water to grow more shoots. I used these shoots in the soup this time..
- You can omit the chicken meatballs, and the soup will still be great. Add lots of mushrooms and vegetables..
- For light and fluffy egg drop soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145855-fluffy-egg-drop-soup-with-boiled-chicken-broth.
- The meatball-soup can be used to make Chinese style rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155241-chinese-mixed-rice-with-chicken-broth.