Peri Peri Chicken crepe. Savory Crepes stuffed with Peri Peri Chicken Stuffing. Great recipe for Peri Peri Chicken crepe. A flavourful and filling appetiser to delight taste buds on a special weekend or a social gathering.
This Peri Peri Chicken is juicy, spicy and so flavourful! I'll show you how to make Peri Peri sauce from scratch too (better than Nandos!). Use as a dip for your chicken or mix some into mayonnaise or hummus! You can cook Peri Peri Chicken crepe using 23 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peri Peri Chicken crepe
- You need 100 gms of chicken minced(keema) or chicken breast pieces finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of large onion finely diced.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 handful of spring onion greens.
- You need of For the peri peri sauce:.
- It’s 4 of dry red chillis.
- You need 2 tbspn of balsamic/any regular vinegar.
- Prepare 4 of garlic pearls chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of warm water.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of For the crepes:.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour/maida.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s as needed of Water.
- You need of For the maida/flour paste:.
- It’s 2 tbspn of maida/all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 Tbspn of water.
To make Peri Peri Chips, just shake some smoked paprika, chili powder, garlic powder and white pepper into your chips! Portuguese Peri-Peri chicken (piri-piri chicken) is one of the Nando's popular menu. Marinade with chili, garlic, lemon, and herbs. African Peri-Peri sauce made with bird's eye chillies, garlic, vinegar and herbs is an intensely flavorful sauce.
Peri Peri Chicken crepe instructions
- Blend together all the ingredients listed under the peri peri sauce list and add it to the chicken keema(you may choose to use ready to use peri peri sauces too).
- Mix well and keep aside to marinate at least for an hour.
- Use this time to make the crepes. Mix together all the ingredients listed for the crepes except the flour and butter in a bowl.
- Whisk all the ingredients well and slowly add the flour to make a liquidy batter. Use very less water. Lastly add the butter to the batter and mix well.
- Heat a tbsp of olive oil in a non stick pan and add a laddle full of the crepe mixture and spread it on the pan slowly by tilting the pan round if needed.
- Cook the crepes till done on both sides(not brown) on Low heat.
- Place them ready to use on a plate.
- For the flour paste; combine 2 tbsp maida and 1 tbsp water to make a thick mix. keep aside in a small cup.
- To cook the chicken, we heat a tbsp of olive oil in a pan and add the onions and sauté them for a while.
- Add the marinated chicken and mix well. Cook till the chicken is done on medium- Low heat covered. no additional water needed, as the chicken cooks with its own juice and the sauce.
- Once done check the seasoning and add salt if needed at this stage..
- Sprinkle a dash of spring onions greens and mix well. Take off from heat and place aside.
- Now take a crepe and place it on a plate. Place 2 tbsp spoonful of the chicken mince and place it in the center of the crepe..
- Gently fold one side of the crepe to cover the chicken mixture lengthwise. Apply a tspn of the maida paste prepared on the edge of the opposite side of the crepe and paste it the first folded side.
- Repeat the same process of sealing the sides of the crepes now by adding the maida paste on both sides of the crepes width wise.
- The crepes should look square in shape once done..
- Heat a tbsp of olive oil in anon stick pan and pan fry the chicken crepes prepared on Low heat till both sides are golden brown.
- Serve hot Garnished with spring onion greens.
Peri Peri Chicken (Homemade Nando's Recipe). Crispy skin Peri Peri Chicken Thighs, baked in the oven, perfect recipe for a weeknight dinner! Serve it with some rice or baked potatoes and some coleslaw too! We have first tried Peri Peri chicken sauce at a Nando's restaurant in Australia, many years ago and it was like love at first sight. Видео Peri Peri Chicken Crepes канала Shanaz Rafiq. Piri-piri, or peri-peri, originates from the Portuguese speaking African countries of Angola and Mozambique.