Fish noodle ring (luncheon dish).
You can have Fish noodle ring (luncheon dish) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish noodle ring (luncheon dish)
- It’s 1 cup of egg noodles.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of hot milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of soft bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter melted over hot water.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need to taste of Onion seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 1 of pimento chopped.
- It’s 2 cups of grated cheese.
- You need to taste of Pepper and paprika.
- You need to taste of Celery salt.
Fish noodle ring (luncheon dish) instructions
- Break noodles into boiling water, cook until tender. Turn into colander and pour cold water over noodles..
- Mix hot milk, bread crumbs, butter, seasoning, add well-beaten eggs..
- Fold milk-egg-bread mixture into noodles, pour into buttered ring mold, set in pan of hot water, bake in 350 oven until firm about 45 minutes..
- Just before serving, unmold noodles on large plate,fill center of mold with creamed chicken,creamed lobster,creamed mushrooms..