California Farm Pizza on a stone floortile.
You can cook California Farm Pizza on a stone floortile using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of California Farm Pizza on a stone floortile
- Prepare 9 of Toppings:.
- You need 10 slices of canadian bacon, 1/2 cup pepperoni slices, cup grated dry mozarella, cup grated tillamook cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Sliced sweet green and red pepper rings, 1/2 cup red onion, 1/4 cup sliced olives, 1/4 cup sliced brown mushrooms, 1/4 cup chunked pineapple.
- You need 2 cups of thick drained Tomato sauce from 3 cups fresh and 1 cup sundried tomatoes, 1/2 cup fresh basil, Tsp oregano, Tbs tomato paste.
- It’s 10 of pickled lemon wedges, 10 fresh basil leaves.
- You need of Crust:.
- Prepare Tsp of dry yeast, quarter cup lukewarm water, tsp sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour, 1 cup white bread flour, tsp salt, tsp oregano, tsp anchovis paste (optional), crushed garlic clove, 1 Tbs olive oil, cup of lukewarm water.
- Prepare of Cost.
- It’s of Canadian bacon, home made 75 cents, pepperoni 38 cents, mozarella $1, cheddar $ 1.50, parmesana 50 cents; veggies $2, homegrown sauce 10 cents, flour crust 60 cents, $1.70 per person.
California Farm Pizza on a stone floortile instructions
- Mix tsp yeast, 1/4 cup lukewarm water and tsp sugar till they froth in bread mixer bowl. Add 3/4 cup of lukewarm water. Add cup of wheat flour, 1 cup white bread flour. Add 1 Tbs olive oil mixed with tsp anchovis paste (optional), crushed garlic, tsp oregano, tsp salt. Knead till dough is elastic. Cover with damp towel, let rise two hours till doubled..
- Dust cutting board with wheat flour, roll out dough to 10” crust size, then pull the edge by hand to 14” diameter, make a rolled border, lay on flour dusted pizza stone. Elastic dough will pull back to 13”. Slide cold stone and cold dough into convection oven, center rack, turn to 500F degrees. Takes eight minutes. Take stone and crust out, leave oven on, fill crust with toppings..
- Toppings: first, 2 cups thick tomato sauce: blend 3 cups fresh tomatoes, cup sundried tomato, Tbs tomato paste, cup of fresh basil. Drain off 1 1/4 cup of juice. Put sauce on crust. Next, Add cup of grated mozarella, 1/2 cup grated tillamook cheddar cheese. Next, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese. Next, 1/2 Cup of onion, 1/4 cup of Mushroom slices, 1/2 cup green pepper, 1/2 cup red pepper rings. Arrange and alternate neatly..
- Next, 10 slices of canadian bacon on top, cup of thinly sliced pepperoni on top, sprinkled pineapple chunks, sprinkled olive slices, ten pickled lemon wedges. Put pizza on stone back into 500F degree hot oven, 12 minutes, then turn top broiler on, 3 minutes, keep door closed, watch for perfect result,, pull stone and pizza out, replace lemon wedges with fresh basil leaves, slice in four, serve. The best! Enjoy..
- Hint: the leftover 1 1/4 cup of cold drained juice from the fresh tomato sauce makes the best cold soup gazpacho lunch: add cup of cold beef bouillion, Tbs tomato paste, diced persian cucumber with Tbs sherry vinegar, or diced pickle without sherry vinegar, sprinkle green scallions on top, enjoy..