Ninja Foodi Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can have Ninja Foodi Chicken Noodle Soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ninja Foodi Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare of Chicken (see intro).
- You need 48 oz of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare of Thyme (dried or fresh).
- You need of Cracked Pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 lb of Carrot Chips.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Celery.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1/2 c of Broth Base & Seasoning (Chicken Flavored).
- Prepare 12 cups of Water.
- You need 1 lb of Egg Noodles.
Ninja Foodi Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- With the basket inserted into the nanoceramic liner, add chicken, 48oz chicken broth, and sprinkle chicken generously with thyme. Add a dash of cracked pepper and salt also. Put on pressure cooker lid and set valve to seal position. Set to pressure cooker, hi, 20 minutes. Press start..
- Cut up onions and celery..
- Whisk broth base and some of the water..
- When Foodi timer is done, quick release pressure. Carefully remove basket and set in sink. Let chicken set to cool..
- To the broth left in the nanoceramic liner, add onions, celery, carrots, garlic, water broth base mix, the rest of the water, and sprinkle more thyme and pepper. Add pressure cooker lid. Set timer to hi, 5 minutes..
- Once chicken has cooled to the touch, remove and discard bones and skin. It should just easily fall off the bone from having already pressure cooked it. (Tip: I use gloves. It helps me be able to handle the chicken sooner and not get burned, and also I'm not having to touch chicken.).
- When timer goes off for the Foodi, quick release. Add separated chicken meat. Top with noodles but don't stir them in. Just allow the noodles to lay on top. Add pressure cooker lid, set to hi, 5 minutes..
- When timer goes off, let natural release 5 minutes. Quick release, stir, and enjoy..