California Farm Orchard Apple Pie.
You can have California Farm Orchard Apple Pie using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of California Farm Orchard Apple Pie
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of small apples.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- It’s of butter- one stick.
- It’s of vanilla.
- Prepare of farm fresh egg.
- You need of lemon juice.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Cointreau.
- It’s of Tools Needed.
- Prepare of diameter spring pie form, high sides, the height of an apple.
- It’s of bread mixer.
- Prepare of antique apple peeler/corer/slicer, or with knife.
- Prepare of pie top pattern maker (alibaba).
- Prepare of Cost.
- You need of Apples $3, crust $1.50, quarter pie slice is $1.13 per person.
California Farm Orchard Apple Pie instructions
- Put flour, salt, sugar, cinnamon in bread mixer, stir well. Add egg, vanilla, lemon juice, butter cut in Tbs slices, knead till smooth. Scoop in three equal parts, shrinkwrap, cool down in freezer..
- Peel, core, slice 6 apples. By hand, or with this amazing little device..
- Roll one doughball on floured board for the top, pattern with this handy tool to let the steam escape and keep the crust crispy. Put in freezer on a plate till needed..
- Roll out second ball for the bottom, impress pie form to get a precise diameter, put in bottom of pie form..
- Use left over dough from above and mix with third ball, roll out on floured board, impress side of pie form to cut precise sides, press in place. This crust can be thick, it tastes like cookies..
- Install top, close edges with a thin tube made of left over dough, drizzle Cointreau on top. Preheat oven to 400F, bake 45 minutes, rest 30 minutes. Cut in quarters to serve farm family size portions. Enjoy..