Fresh Water Prawn Noodle.
You can have Fresh Water Prawn Noodle using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fresh Water Prawn Noodle
- Prepare of Fresh Water Prawn / Big Prawn.
- It’s of Egg noodles.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs separate yolk and white.
- You need slices of Fish cake.
- You need slices of Pork.
- It’s of Green vegetables.
- It’s of Pork soup bones as stock.
- You need of Shaoxing wine.
- It’s 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Potato starch.
Fresh Water Prawn Noodle instructions
- Prepare stock base soup with some pork soup bones. Low heat simmer the bones for 2 hours. Add in some garlic and onions. Set aside..
- Marinate the pork slices with 1 tbsp soy sauce, some pepper and 1 tbsp cooking oil. Heat up wok with oil and stir fry some minced garlic till aroma. Add in pork slices, followed by fish cake slices and stir fry for a while..
- Add in 2 cups of soup into the wok. Add in green vegetables and place the big prawns on top. Add in wine and salt. Then place the noodles on top and close the wok lid. Let it simmer in medium heat for 3 minutes..
- Open the lid and stir a bit. Add in potato or corn starch solution to thicken the soup. Add in egg white first and stir a while. Then followed by egg yolk and stir a little and serve..