American Chop Suey (Aunt Doreen).
You can have American Chop Suey (Aunt Doreen) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of American Chop Suey (Aunt Doreen)
- You need 1 of pound- ground beef (or ground turkey).
- It’s 3 of large cans- tomato soup (or 6 small cans).
- You need 1 of pound- elbow macaroni.
- It’s 1 of – onion (diced).
- It’s 1 of – green bell pepper (diced).
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of vegetable oil for frying.
American Chop Suey (Aunt Doreen) instructions
- Dice up the pepper and onion, and then put a little oil in a frying pan to cook veggies until tender. Set aside when done..
- Brown ground beef and drain off fat..
- Combine pepper/onion mixture and beef in a bigger cooking pot, and heat up to combine flavors. Add the salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste..
- Cook macaroni, and drain. Set aside..
- Pour all tomato soups into the pot with meat and veggies. Stir well..
- Dump macaroni in, and stir together well..
- Add more seasonings if you didn't add enough before..
- Heat everything up, and enjoy!!.