Healthy egg chicken soup. Great recipe for Healthy egg chicken soup. Egg chicken soup is a very tasty and healthy recipe for all age people. This easy homemade chicken noodle soup recipe is healthy, satisfying, and tastes incredible.
These healthy egg recipes turn an average staple into some seriously delicious egg dishes that you can eat any time of the day. By swapping out worthless white tortillas for whole wheat, swapping fatty pork sausage for the lean chicken variety, and adding fiber-rich beans and some fresh avocado. Homemade chicken soup – but you don't have to be sick to deserve or enjoy it – you do, so do! You can cook Healthy egg chicken soup using 17 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy egg chicken soup
- You need 150 grams of chicken.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- It’s 4 tsp of sweet corn.
- You need 4 tsp of white peppar.
- You need 100 gms of beans.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- You need 4 tsp of butter.
- You need 5 tsp of corn flour.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- You need 5 of green chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of black peppar.
- It’s 2 tsp of black salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
Put the chicken, carrots, celery and onion in a large soup pot and cover with cold water. Was so good + a hit with the house mates. I used more garlic, I used thin egg noodles and substituted the chicken for pan fried mushroom for my vegie girlfriend, Was delicious! – pan fry your sliced mushroom as step one. Oh, chicken soup… they call it food for the soul, and it certainly hits the spot on a cold winter day or when I'm under the weather.
Healthy egg chicken soup step by step
- At first cut the vegetables into small size..
- Then boiled them in cooker with salt..
- Then wash the chicken pieces by water.
- Then boiled the pieces of chicken in water with sugar and salt.
- Then add butter in pan and melt it..
- After that add onion and garlic in butter and saute it..
- Then add the boiled vegetables on butter in pan.
- Saute it for 5 mins and add chicken stock water..
- Then add chicken pieces which remove from bone after boiling..
- Then add sweet corns also..
- Then add white pepper powder and black salt..
- Then mix it in pan and continue boiling in flame..
- Then stir it and add more veg stock water to make soup..
- After boiling some mins add cornflour for thickness..
- Then add egg white in the boiling soup..
- After 2 mins egg white makes layer in soup..
- Then serve the hot soup in a bowl with salad..
- Take your soup with black pepper..
It seems like even healthier canned soup brands include less and less meat these days. If you've never made chicken soup from scratch before, I encourage you to try this. The BEST homemade chicken noodle soup! This version is made from scratch, so it's light and nourishing. Note that the egg noodles will expand quite a bit in the soup.