White Mapo Tofu (Non-spicy).
You can have White Mapo Tofu (Non-spicy) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Mapo Tofu (Non-spicy)
- Prepare 300 g of minced chicken (or pork).
- It’s 4 of frozen shrimp.
- You need 300 g of silken tofu.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsps of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Broth mixture.
- You need 1 tsp of shiro miso.
- Prepare 1 sachet of vegetable dashi powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of Marinade for prawns.
- Prepare 1 tbsps of mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chinese cooking wine (or sake).
- You need of White pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced ginger.
White Mapo Tofu (Non-spicy) step by step
- Wash and thaw frozen prawn. Marinate with white pepper, Chinese cooking wine, mirin and ginger. Leave aside for 10 minutes..
- Make broth mixture. Mix miso and dashi packet in 1/2 cup of water. Set aside..
- Heat sesame oil in a non-stick pan. Put in minced garlic and fry till fragrant and slightly brown. Add in minced chicken and cook till no longer pink. Then add in shrimps. Cook for about 5 minutes..
- Add in mixture in step 2. Bring to a boil. And gently add in tofu to combine. Bring mixture to a boil again before serving. Done!.