Spicy Sausage and Tomato Quiche.
You can cook Spicy Sausage and Tomato Quiche using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Sausage and Tomato Quiche
- You need 2 of store bought pie shells.
- You need 2 of rolls Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 2-4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2 of green peppers, diced–or, 2 small cans diced green chilis.
- Prepare 1 container of multi-colored heirloom cherry tomatoes, sliced.
- It’s 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of half and half.
- You need 1 of tbsp*Goya Adobo garlic seasoning,–or, green chili powder.
- You need of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded–or colby-jack.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
Spicy Sausage and Tomato Quiche instructions
- Brown 2 lbs. Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage with minced garlic, drain..
- Whip together 8 eggs with 2 cups half and half. Add diced green pepper or green chilis, diced white onion, shredded sharp cheddar cheese or colby jack, sliced cherry tomatoes, & 1 tbsp. pepper/garlic seasoning..
- Divide the browned sausage on bottom of two store bought pie crusts. Pour egg/veggie mixture over both. Top with some shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake at 375 for about 45-50 min's..