Taco Nacho Pizza Jack-O-Lanterns.
You can have Taco Nacho Pizza Jack-O-Lanterns using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Nacho Pizza Jack-O-Lanterns
- Prepare 12 of Rhodes Texas Rolls or 24 Rhodes Dinner Rolls,thawed and risen..
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 16 oz of can refried beans.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of mild salsa.
- It’s 3 cup of taco flavored tortilla chips.
- It’s 3/4 cup of mild enchilada sauce.
- You need 2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of suggested garnishes, pepperoni,olives,red & green peppers and cheese slices.
Taco Nacho Pizza Jack-O-Lanterns step by step
- present oven to 350.
- flatten 1 Texas roll or 2 dinner rolls combined into a circle. repeat w/ remaining rolls..
- place on large sprayed baking sheets..
- cook ground beef w/ Taco seasoning according to directions in packet..
- mix ground beef mixture, beans, and salsa together..
- divide evenly between dough circles..
- toss chips w/ enchilada sauce and spoon evenly over hamburger mixture..
- top w/ cheese and bake at 350 for 20-25 min or until edges are lightly browned..
- remove from oven and garnish as desired to resemble jack-o-lanterns..