Beef Tips and Noodles.
You can have Beef Tips and Noodles using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Tips and Noodles
- It’s 1 1/2 lbs of thin sliced, cooked sirloin steak, Marinated in low sodium Dales.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Salt pepper onion and garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of egg noodles.
Beef Tips and Noodles instructions
- I used Dales to marinate my steak. It’s a soy sauce type marinade. I’ve put a picture of it below. I store my cooked steak in a gallon ziplock with all drippings..
- Sauté your onion in olive oil til soft. Dump all the steak and drippings into the pan with the onions on a higher heat. I allow the steak to start caramelizing in the pan with the onions for several minutes. Add enough water to ALMOST cover the steak. Stir and scrape up the bits and allow to simmer, covered, on low heat for about 30 minutes. I seasoned a little but the gravy was perfect from the steak and drippings..
- Boil your noodles in salted water til tender. Drain..
- Add cornstarch to 1 cup of water and stir. Add to meat mixture and stir. Bring back to a boil. I added the cooked noodles right into the meat and gravy..