Spicy Soy Milk Hot Pot with Double the Miso Flavor.
You can cook Spicy Soy Milk Hot Pot with Double the Miso Flavor using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Soy Milk Hot Pot with Double the Miso Flavor
- You need 3 of leaves Chinese cabbage.
- It’s 100 grams of Thinly sliced pork shoulder.
- Prepare 150 grams of Tofu (silken).
- You need 500 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 100 ml of White wine (or sake, if you don't have any wine).
- It’s 3 tsp of Chicken stock granules.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Miso.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Tianmianjiang.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Red chili pepper, sliced into rounds.
Spicy Soy Milk Hot Pot with Double the Miso Flavor instructions
- Rinse the Chinese cabbage and cut into bite-sized pieces. If the pork slices are too big, cut into bite-sized pieces, too. Cut the tofu in half..
- Combine the soy milk, white wine, and chicken stock granules in a pan, cover with a lid, then bring to a boil over medium heat. Once it comes to a boil, add the dissolved doubanjiang and tian mian jiang to the pot..
- Add the Chinese cabbage, pork, and tofu, and simmer until the cabbage is tender, and the pork is cooked through..
- Sprinkle thinly sliced red chili peppers, then serve..
- Make a rice porridge with the leftover soup. This is with pea sprouts and a beaten egg..