Noodle Soup / Mee Soup. Mee Sua or Flour Vermicelli is a soft and delicate noodle that goes very well with soups. Its ability to absorb soups makes it easy for those with soft diet. Noodle soup refers to a variety of soups with noodles and other ingredients served in a light broth.
Loved this super easy and fuss free yee mee noodles soup because it's packed with a collagen loaded home cooked soup base. Also known as har mee, this hawker classic uses prawn shells and heads to develop its signature, full-flavoured broth. Hae Mee, or Hokkien prawn mee noodle soup, is a popular dish in Singapore and Malaysia, It is a wonderful take on the Hokkien food originating from Taiwan and the southeast of China. You can have Noodle Soup / Mee Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Noodle Soup / Mee Soup
- It’s of Wet noodle 1 portion (you can use dried noodle as well, boil and drain, then mix with bit of oil).
- Prepare 1 bowl of water.
- Prepare of Any veggies (I use Chinese cabbage).
- You need of Any meat (optional) thin sliced, marinate with bit of oil, salt, and pepper ±15 mins.
- It’s of Mushroom (any mushroom can do, to enrich the soup taste).
- It’s of Spring onion, chopped.
- Prepare of Celery or parsley, chopped.
- You need 1 inch of Fresh ginger, thin sliced.
- It’s of White pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion, sliced vertically.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
The cuisine has been popularized in coastal city homes all over the continent. An Indonesian Meatball Noodle Soup, Mee Bakso Recipe is a complete meal in itself. Loaded with vegetables, chicken meatballs and noodles. This comforting flavourful meal is all you need to be served for dinner on a monsoon evening.
Noodle Soup / Mee Soup step by step
- Put onion and ginger into the boiling water, then add on mushroom and meat until the meat color changed, add on the veggies..
- After veggies cooked enough, add on chopped celery and spring onions, stir a while. The soup is done, put aside..
- Soak the wet noodle into boiling water ±2 mins, then drain. Put into a bowl.
- Heat up 2 tablespoon of oil, fry the minced garlic until golden..
- Pour the fried garlic+oil onto the noodle, mix well. You can mix the noodle with the soup in one bowl or serve in two separate bowls..
But this Curry Mee (curry noodle soup) recipe in particular brings me back to fond memories of getting Malaysian food at a restaurant called Penang in East Hanover, NJ. Curry Mee is a Malaysian yellow curry noodle soup made with yellow egg noodles and a rich curry broth. Pan Mee (Hakka Flat Noodle Soup). Pan Mee – Malaysian dish with hand-torn noodles in a rich anchovy broth and topped Pan Mee (板面) is a popular Hakka noodle dish in Malaysia, especially in central and southern part of Malaysia where most Hakka people reside. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers.