California Farm Oven Tandoori Chicken.
You can cook California Farm Oven Tandoori Chicken using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of California Farm Oven Tandoori Chicken
- Prepare 1 pound of chicken leg quarter.
- It’s 2 cups of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of each crushed peroek leaves, cloves, cardamon, ginger, cumin, paprika, coriander, curry powder, salt, peppercorns, garlic paste, cinnamon, nutmeg.
- Prepare of Cost. Frozen chicken leg quarters are a bargain, we buy an 8 pound bag, 8 leg quarters, for $5, 43 cents per person, with homemade yoghurt, 12 cents per person, and 10 cents spices: 65 cents dinner.
California Farm Oven Tandoori Chicken step by step
- Grind, roast spices in flat hot cast iron skillet till fragrant, about three minutes. Douse with yoghurt, pour over chicken quarter in deep cast iron skillet.
- Cover with cast iron skillet lid, put in cold oven. Add 2 quartered potatoes to make two meals..
- Turn oven to 425F degrees, bake 20 minutes after oven reaches temperature. Remove cover, flip chicken over, cover, continue baking 20 minutes. Flip chicken back, bake without cover till golden, about 5 minutes. Discard bones in zero waste garden fermenter. Serve, enjoy..