Healthy Homemade Dog Treats.
You can have Healthy Homemade Dog Treats using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Homemade Dog Treats
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 2 cup of spinach.
- You need 1 cup of peas.
- Prepare 2 tsp of instant chicken bouillon granules.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
Healthy Homemade Dog Treats instructions
- These are a great way to get more nutrition in your dogs diet. *Caution* Some dogs have an allergy to wheat..
- preheat oven to 350.
- Put fresh spinach and peas in a microwave bowl and cook on high with a tablespoon of water for 3 minutes. When done set aside.
- in a new bowl mix 1 cup hot water with the chicken bouillon granules until dissolved into a broth mixture..
- Put the veggies and broth in a blender and blend into a fine liquid. Set mixture aside..
- Mix the wheat flour and oats in a large bowl. Add blended mixture of wet ingredients, along with the oil..
- mixture will be quite sticky. put more wheat flour if needed and set dough in fridge for 30 min.- 1 hour to help dough set up..
- on a clean counter top set aside a cup to a cup and a half of wheat flour to spread out and help you roll out the dough. roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness..
- Cut out shapes with cookie cutters and place on a non-stick, or lightly sprayed cookie sheet..
- Mix egg and 1 tsp. water and brush over treats..
- bake 35-45 min. depending on your oven. watch for them to puff up and turn a golden-brown..