Chinese Omelet with Bacon.
You can have Chinese Omelet with Bacon using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Omelet with Bacon
- You need 4 of no-knead Chinese pancakes.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 4-6 slice of crispy bacon.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s of ~~ Dipping sauce ~~.
- You need 1 Tbsp of soy sauce paste (or light soy sauce).
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot pepper sauce (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of maple syrup.
Chinese Omelet with Bacon instructions
- Prepare pancakes (Please see "No-Knead Chinese Pancake" recipe).
- Put bacon slices in the "cool" oven, set 400°F, for 20 minutes till bacon slices are crispy. Then crush them in the paper towel..
- Heat a pan with oil on medium heat. Whisk eggs and salt well then pour 1 scoop egg liquid (about 1 egg) in the pan. Add crushed crispy bacon..
- Put a pancake on the omelet. After the egg is formed, flip over and roll it up. Cool for 1 minute. Meanwhile, mix dipping sauce well. Slice and serve..