California Farm Poire William Liqueur.
You can cook California Farm Poire William Liqueur using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of California Farm Poire William Liqueur
- You need of unblemished Bartlett pears.
- Prepare of whole nutmeg.
- It’s of whole stick of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Peel of one orange, washed, no pith on inside.
- It’s of Halfgallon vodka, 40%+ alcohol.
- You need of cane sugar.
- It’s of Tools.
- Prepare of wide mouth, two quart mason jar with rubber seal and lid.
- Prepare of Cost.
- Prepare of Halfgallon bottle of vodka at CVS is $11. Makes 6 bottles, each 375 ml, of Poire William liqueur. At wine.com, that costs $160. Enjoy the savings!.
California Farm Poire William Liqueur instructions
- Wash pears and lay inside a two quart mason jar. Add one whole nutmeg, one cinnamon stick, and a strip of orange peel, pith removed. Immerse fruits and spices with vodka. Leave 2” airspace on top. Seal, put in full sun in window for a month. Swirl gently once a week..
- After a month, add four cups of cane sugar, swirl to dissolve. Seal and put back in sunny window spot for three months. Swirl gently monthly. Come holidays, taste liqueur chilled. Pour liqueur in dessert wine bottles, cap tightly. Delicious till next harvest. Serve pears sliced thinly over ice cream for dessert. Enjoy..