Healthy and Tender Chicken Meatballs Using Tofu and Ground Chicken Breast.
You can cook Healthy and Tender Chicken Meatballs Using Tofu and Ground Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy and Tender Chicken Meatballs Using Tofu and Ground Chicken Breast
- You need 150 grams of Ground chicken breast.
- It’s 1/2 block of Firm tofu.
- You need 100 grams of Onion (or Japanese leek).
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 dash of Ginger (grated).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Miso.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 800 ml of Water (for cooking meatballs).
Healthy and Tender Chicken Meatballs Using Tofu and Ground Chicken Breast step by step
- Drain the tofu well. Chop the onion. Combine all the meatball ingredients and mix well..
- The mixture is very soft, so spoon the mixture gently into the cooking water. Keep the water at a simmer..
- If you boil the water vigorously, the meatballs will fall apart, so be careful. Once you finish spooning the meat balls into the water, turn off the heat. Cook the meatballs through with the residual heat..
- Cool the meatballs in the cooking liquid to keep them moist. Use the cooking liquid to make your hot pot and soup..
- [Related recipe: Tender Tsukune https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147041-tender-fluffy-tsukune-meatball.
- [Related recipe] Fluffy egg soup, using the cooking liquid of chicken meatbalsl https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145855-fluffy-egg-drop-soup-with-boiled-chicken-broth.
- [Related recipe: Chinese-style chicken meatball soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152376-chinese-soup-with-cellophane-noodles-and-fluffy-light-chicken-meatballs.
- [Related recipe] Chicken meatballs with sweet and sour sauce or sweet soy sauce based sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153494-tender-and-juicy-low-cal-chinese-meatballs.
- [Related recipe] Chinese-style rice using the cooking liquid of chicken meatballs https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155241-chinese-mixed-rice-with-chicken-broth.
- [Related recipe] Korean-style chawan-mushi https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154370-kelanchim-korean-chawanmushi-steamed-egg-custard.