Pinwheel sandwiches with vegetable soup. Pinwheel sandwiches with vegetable soup. brown bread•grated cucumber, deseeded•grated carrot•tomato chilli sauce•green chutney•homemade white butter•boiled potato•boiled american corn. Vegetable Pinwheel sandwiches are perfect, dainty fresh pinwheel-shaped sandwiches filled with crunchy vegetables in a flavorful mayonnaise sauce. These bite-size finger foods are full of nutritious carrots, cabbage and bell peppers.
These pinwheel sandwiches recipes are perfect for a picnic lunch, party appetizers, or a beach snack. Just about any sandwich flavor you can imagine is even tastier rolled up in perfect finger food spirals. Whether it's their enticing circle of delicious ingredients beckoning you to pick it up and have a taste or. You can have Pinwheel sandwiches with vegetable soup using 16 ingredients and 30 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pinwheel sandwiches with vegetable soup
- Prepare 6 slices of brown bread.
- It’s 4 tbsp of grated cucumber, deseeded.
- You need 4 tbsp of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of green chutney.
- You need 1 tbsp of homemade white butter.
- You need 1 of boiled potato.
- It’s 1 tbsp of boiled american corn.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of boiled green peas.
- It’s 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped coriander stems.
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped cabbage.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s as required of Water.
Pinwheel sandwiches are mini-sandwiches that have been rolled up in either a flour tortilla (or tortilla wrap) or flattened bread. The sandwiches are extremely versatile and can be filled with practically any sandwich combo that you love! Once filled, simply roll up the sandwiches, slice, and serve! Vegetable Pinwheel sandwiches are perfect, dainty fresh pinwheel-shaped sandwiches filled with crunchy vegetables in a flavorful mayonnaise sauce.
Pinwheel sandwiches with vegetable soup instructions
- Assemble, homemade white butter, cucumber with green chutney and carrot with tomato sauce, at one place.
- Mix well grated cucumber with green chutney and grated carrot with tomato sauce, the stuffing is ready.
- Trim the edges of brown bread slices.
- Roll each bread slice with a rolling pin, slightly.
- Take three slices for one cylinder, then apply white butter on one side of the three slices.
- On one slice spread the carrot mixture, all over very nicely.
- Then place the second slice on the carrot one.
- Now spread the cucumber chutney mixture on the second slice, very nicely.
- Now place the third slice on the second one.
- Now start rolling the sandwich, very gently but tightly into a cylinder.
- The look from the ends.
- Now take a cling film and place the ready cylinder in the center.
- Roll it tightly, so that it covers the cylinder from all the sides.
- In the same way prepare the other cylinder also.
- Then place both the ready cylinders in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- In the meantime prepare the flavourful vegetable soup, assemble all the ingredients at one place like boiled potato, chopped coriander leaves and stems, chopped cabbage, chopped garlic, american corn, green peas, butter and salt.
- Cut the boiled potato into small pieces and put them in a mixer grinder.
- With the help of little water grind it into a smooth paste.
- Heat butter in a kadai, on low heat.
- Then add chopped garlic and saute for few seconds.
- Now add american corn and green peas, mix well, saute for two minutes.
- Now add the potato paste, add little water to adjust the consistency.
- Add salt.
- Mix well and let it simmer for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Now add chopped coriander stems and leaves and cabbage.
- Mix well and let it simmer for 5 – 7 minutes.
- When it is done then take it out in a serving bowl.
- Now take out the ready cylinders from the refrigerator and cut into medium thin slices, the pinwheel sandwiches are ready.
- Arrange the pinwheel sandwiches in a serving plate.
- Now arrange the pinwheel platter and soup bowl in a serving platter, serve green chillies with vinegar and lemon slice.
These bite-size finger foods are full of nutritious carrots, cabbage and bell peppers. They are so easy to make, they are perfect for your party or as. Pinwheel sandwiches are small sandwiches that are curled up into a roll. Depending on the topping used, pinwheel sandwiches are very versatile Select several vegetables, but keep in mind that they should be sliced thin so they roll easily and are easy to eat. If using a vegetable with high water.