Stir Fried Udon Noodles.
You can have Stir Fried Udon Noodles using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Udon Noodles
- You need 2 packet of udon noodles.
- Prepare 2 stalk of Pak Choy vegetable.
- You need 1 can of straw mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of white onion.
- It’s 10 of medium size prawns.
- It’s 1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need of Sauce Ingredients.
- You need 2 tbsp of dark soy.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mirin.
- It’s 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Chinese wine.
- Prepare of Green scallions.
Stir Fried Udon Noodles instructions
- Mix all sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Put udon noodles in a pot of boiling water. Boil for 2-3 minutes on high. Rinse and drain noodle under cold water. Set aside.
- Heat pan on high. Add ground meat and fry for 1 minute. Add white onion, prawns, straw mushroom, pak choy vegetable and continue to fry for another 3 minutes..
- Add in the noodle and sauce and continue to fry for 3 minutes until well combined. Garnish with green scallions. Serve hot.