PANEER CORN, CELERY, AND PARSLEY SANDWICH. Paneer corn celery and parsley sandwich. This paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and sweet corn sandwich is delicious, so filling and doesn't require much work. The only thing which you should already have in your refrigerator and ready to be used is grated paneer.
A delectable combination of cottage cheese or paneer which is crumbled and added to sweet corn in the paneer and corn grilled sandwich is a must revered. Paneer Corn Sandwich Recipe, Learn how to make Paneer Corn Sandwich (absolutely delicious recipe of Paneer Corn It is very easy and quick to make breakfast and evening snack recipe with additional flavours of herbs and spices. This Paneer Corn Sandwich recipe is Excellent and find. You can have PANEER CORN, CELERY, AND PARSLEY SANDWICH using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of PANEER CORN, CELERY, AND PARSLEY SANDWICH
- You need of boiled American corn.
- Prepare of small bunch of celery leaves.
- You need of parsley leaves.
- It’s of mint leaves.
- Prepare of coriander leaves.
- Prepare of paneer cubes.
- You need of Spices.
- It’s of red chilli flakes.
- It’s of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of hung curd.
- It’s of Bread.
- It’s of Sandwich spread(cheese and chilli-funfoods).
Parsley and Coriander are similar looking, but definitely not the same. Coriander has a very strong aroma and usually a good check to differentiate is by crushing the leaves of both these herbs in your hands and seein. Served open-face as appetizers, these sandwiches are very pretty, but there's no reason not to use the filling for a conventional sandwich. Chop eggs into large rough pieces and put in a medium bowl.
PANEER CORN, CELERY, AND PARSLEY SANDWICH instructions
- For the paneer corn, celery, and parsley sandwich.
- Boil the corn.
- Boil the celery leaves.
- Take a mixing bowl and add corn, celery, parsley, and paneer.
- Add chopped green chilli, chopped coriander leaves and mint leaves and mix it well..
- Add the spices and curd. Mix it well..
- Now take 2 breads and on both of the bread apply the sandwich spread..
- Also place the prepared filling and spread it uniformly on the bread slice..
- Spread butter on both the outer sides of bread to make sandwich more crispy and golden..
- Furthermore, close the griller and grill till the bread turn golden brown..
- The paneer, celery and parsley sandwich is ready to be served.
Add scallions and celery and season with salt and pepper. Add olives, red pepper, parsley and olive. Parsley or garden parsley (Petroselinum crispum) is a species of flowering plant in the family Apiaceae that is native to the central and eastern Mediterranean region. Celery and parsley (and carrots, treated in another chapter) are related crops in the family Apiaceae (Umbelliferae). The most important of the armyworms on celery and parsley is the beet armyworm, which also feeds on many cultivated and wild plants, including corn, pepper, tomato, potato, onion.