Healthy Steamed Salted Salmon and Vegetables.
You can cook Healthy Steamed Salted Salmon and Vegetables using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Steamed Salted Salmon and Vegetables
- You need 3 of to 4 fillets Lightly-salted salmon.
- You need 3 of leaves Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 large of or 2 smalls Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of pack Enoki mushrooms.
- You need 1 of pack Shimeji mushrooms.
- You need 5 of cm long Carrot.
- You need 1 of knob Grated ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of Japanese dashi stock powder.
- It’s 50 ml of Cooking sake.
- It’s 50 of to 100 ml Water.
- You need 1 of onion or japanese leek Vegetable for garnish.
- Prepare 1 of giant oyster mushroons, bean sprouts or chinese cabbage Vegetable for garnish.
Healthy Steamed Salted Salmon and Vegetables instructions
- Tear the cabbage into bite sizes and line the bottom of a sauce pan or deepish frying pan. Slice the core of the cabbage and use up..
- Slice the potatoes into 5-mm-thickness. Place on to the cabbage leaves..
- Loosen the enoki mushrooms and scatter atop. Place the salmon fillets. I used large salted salmon fillets..
- Loosen the shimeji mushrooms and scatter on top with carrot..
- Place the grated ginger on top and sprinkle with Japanese dashi stock powder. (If you want to refrain form salt do not add any dashi powder.).
- Add the water and cooking sake and cover. My pan is a special steam pan so I don't have to add any water but if you use a normal pan, add water..
- After bringing to a boil ,heat for about 5 minutes over a low heat. After this, turn off the heat and leave to stand with the lid on. The vegetables yield a lot of liquid like this..
- Check if the salmon and vegetables are cooked through and transfer onto a serving plate with a fish slice. Pour on the cooking liquid and serve..
- Adjust the cooking time according to the pan you use. If you have a pan with a good heat retention, cook for 5 minutes and leave to stand for 5 minutes. This is economical for fuel..
- If you don't have a pan with a good heat retention cook for longer and double the water amount to ensure that the ingredients are not burned..
- When you are busy, prepare up to Step 5 and keep the pan itself in the fridge. Add the water and sake and cook before eating..