Chinese bhel. Chinese bhel is a fast food item of Northeast Indian origin. It is a variant of the chop suey. It is also widely popular in Mumbai.
Chinese bhel recipe with step by step pics. Chinese bhel is an adaptation of American chopsuey Similar to Bhel puri , Chinese bhel has sweet, tangy and spicy taste. This recipe of Chinese bhel is. You can have Chinese bhel using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese bhel
- You need 1 pkt of Noodles – boiled.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Carrots – sliced.
- You need 1 cup of Capsicums – red.
- You need of green and yellow (cubed).
- You need 1/2 cup of Cabbage – shredded.
- Prepare 1 of Onion – medium sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Carrots – sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Spring onion -.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger/garlic/ chilli paste -.
- You need 1 tsp of Soya sauce-.
- You need 1 tsp of Green chilli sauce -.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vinegar-.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red chilli sauce -.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ketchup -.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Olive oil -.
- Prepare of Oil to fry.
Prepare this Chinese bhel snack just before serving, as the fried noodles Indian style Chinese bhel is made of fried noodles, perked up with crunchy veggies like cabbage, carrots, capsicum and spring. Chinese Bhel is a spicy, flavorsome Indo-Chinese flavor crispy noodle chaat. Crispy Noodles Salad – My Dainty Kitchen. Chinese bhel is a popular street food in Mumbai and is crispy in texture.
Chinese bhel step by step
- Heat oil to a smoking point. Reduced the flame and fry boiled noodles till crispy and light brown in colour on medium to high flame..
- Heat oil in a wok. Add GGC paste. Add sliced onions and carrots. Saute for a minute..
- Add coloured capsicums and cabbage. Mix well. Add salt..
- Add all sauces. Mix well. Add boiled noodles and fried noodles..
- Stir fry on high flame. Mix it properly till all sauces coat to noodles..
- Garnish with spring onions and some fried noddles..
- Serve hot sweet and spicy chinese bhel. Enjoy restaurant style noodles at home..
This makes a perfect evening snack recipe. Chinese bhel is a variant of chop suey, widely popular in the streets of Mumbai. After frying all the noodles, divide the whole into two equal parts for making the Chinese bhel in two variants. #ChineseBhel #ChineseBhelMumbaiStyle #MeenasHome This is a Mumbai Street Style Chinese Bhel Recipe. It has a very Chatpata, Spicy, Tangy and a little Sweet taste. How to make Chinese Bhel-Crispy noodles tossed with fresh veggies and a hot garlic sauce.