Spinach Cheese Corn Sandwich.
You can cook Spinach Cheese Corn Sandwich using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Cheese Corn Sandwich
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of amul butter.
- It’s of maida.
- Prepare of grated amul cheese.
- It’s of grated carrot.
- You need of small piece grated cabbage.
- Prepare of American corn (grated optional).
- You need of chopped & blanched spinach (palak).
- It’s of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of white paper powder.
- Prepare of chopped garlic.
- Prepare of Salt.
Spinach Cheese Corn Sandwich instructions
- In a pan heat butter..
- When it melts add garlic and maida..
- Go on stirring, till it's brown in colour ; add milk..
- Go on stirring, don't leave the side of the gas..
- Once it forms the thick consistency ; add all the veggies ; cheese ; salt ; white and black pepper powder.
- Mix well, keep on slow flame for 15-20mins..
- Allow it to cool..
- How to make Sandwich.
- Cut the edges of the bread,apply the mixture on one side of the bread and cover it with the other bread..
- Cut into desired shapes and sizes..
- Serve with tomato sauce..
- You want it more healthier….use less cheese and butter, more veggies and wheat flour instead of maida..
- You want a grill sandwich….apply butter on the bread toast it on the tava or a sandwich griller. Making mixture is same as mentioned above..