New England corn chowder.
You can have New England corn chowder using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of New England corn chowder
- Prepare of Onion.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- You need of Corn (frozen, canned or fresh).
- Prepare of Canned milk.
- You need of Butter or margarine.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste.
New England corn chowder instructions
- Peel and cut up potatoes into big bite sized pieces.
- Dice onion.
- Put potatoes and onion in a large pot and add water to about 2 inches over ingredients.
- Add corn, canned milk, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and reduce to simmer….cook until potatoes are tender.
- Simmer until corn is done.
- Add butter just before serving.
- This is wierd but peanut butter on bread is awesome with this chowder!.