My Homemade Chicken and Noodles.
You can cook My Homemade Chicken and Noodles using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Homemade Chicken and Noodles
- You need 5 of boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of chicken soup base.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 of carrots chopped.
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of garlic (I use about 8 cloves🤷♀️.).
- It’s of Dairy.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of block cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of Seasonings.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of celery seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dill weed.
- You need 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ranch seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need of For the Noodles See My Egg Noodle Recipe.
- It’s of Or add 1½-2 cups egg noodles.
My Homemade Chicken and Noodles step by step
- In a large pot, heat the butter over medium-high heat. Add the onion, carrots, and celery. Cook until vegetables are tender about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 2 more minutes..
- In food processor pulse your chicken to shred or shred by hand..
- Pour in heavy whipping cream and milk. Stir in the chicken broth. Add the shredded chicken, ranch seasoning, celery seed, dill weed, thyme and cream cheese. Season with salt and pepper..
- Bring the soup to a low boil and stir in the egg noodles. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until noodles are soft. Stir in the heavy cream, lemon juice, and parsley. Taste and add additional salt and pepper, if necessary. (see recipe).
- Ladle the soup into bowls, top with parsley and serve warm..