Healthy Chinese-Style Quiche.
You can have Healthy Chinese-Style Quiche using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chinese-Style Quiche
- You need 200 grams of Firm tofu.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil (to stir fry the tofu).
- Prepare 2 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 2 grams of Dried kikurage wood ear mushrooms.
- It’s 1/6 of Cooked bamboo shoot in water.
- You need 10 cm of Japanese leek.
- You need 4 cm of Carrot.
- It’s 10 of Snow peas.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
- Prepare 200 ml of ● Water.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ● Weipa.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ● Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ● Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil for finishing.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 5 of Spring roll wrappers.
- You need 1 of Sesame oil – to oil the mold.
- You need 40 grams of Pizza cheese – optional.
Healthy Chinese-Style Quiche instructions
- Line a sieve with kitchen paper towels that have been ripped up into small pieces, and place the tofu on top. Leave to drain well. Rehydrate the wood ear mushroom in water and finely julienne. Cut the shiitake mushrooms, bamboo shoot, leek, carrot and snow peas into small pieces..
- Heat up some sesame oil in a frying pan and stir fry the tofu over medium heat until it's lightly browned. Add the chopped up vegetables from Step 1, and continue stir frying until the vegetables are softened..
- Add salt and pepper to Step 2, swoosh in the Shaoxing wine and stir fry lightly, then add the ingredients marked with ● – water, soup stock granules, oyster sauce and soy sauce – and stir fry a bit longer, then drizzle in a little more sesame oil to finish. Turn off the heat, transfer the entire contents sauce and all into a bowl, and let it cool down..
- While it cools, cut the spring roll wrappers from corner to corner diagonally to make two triangles each – a total of 10 triangles. Brush the inside of the mold lightly with sesame oil and line with the spring roll wrappers. (It's ok if the corners of the wrappers stick out of the mold a bit.) Preheat the oven to 190℃..
- Beat the eggs and add to the cooled down mixture from Step 3. Mix well and pour into the lined mold. Top with the pizza cheese. If you fold in the corners of the spring roll wrappers that are sticking out, they'll be nice and crispy after baking!.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190℃ for about 35 minutes – adjust the time and temperature depending on how fast it's browning. When it's baked it's done..