Chilled Chinese-style Noodles with Yakisoba Noodles.
You can have Chilled Chinese-style Noodles with Yakisoba Noodles using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chilled Chinese-style Noodles with Yakisoba Noodles
- It’s 2 of packs Yakisoba noodles (or Chinese noodles).
- It’s 1 of Egg for usuyaki tamago.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 3 slice of Ham.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of each ○ Soy sauce, vinegar, ground sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of each ○ Sesame oil, sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ○ Doubanjiang (or yuzu pepper paste).
Chilled Chinese-style Noodles with Yakisoba Noodles instructions
- Bring plenty of water to a boil in a pot and cook the noodles for 1 to 2 minutes until transparent (or microwave with 2 tablespoons of water). Drain and rinse well in cold water to firm up the noodles..
- Season the egg with a little salt and pepper and make usuyaki tamago. Julienne the usuyaki tamago, as well as the ham and cucumber. (If you prefer, sprinkle the cucumber slices with salt and squeeze it out)..
- Mix the ○ ingredients together to make the sauce. Put the drained noodles, egg, cucumber and ham on a plate, and pour the sauce over all of it..